Silhouette 4.0.0 component instantiation error

Hi,

i try to upgrade my play version from 2.4.x to 2.5.x and so my silhouette version from 3 to 4.0.0.
I succeed to change silhouette code to compile project but when i run my app i have this error message :

1) No implementation for com.mohiva.play.silhouette.api.actions.SecuredErrorHandler was bound.
  while locating com.mohiva.play.silhouette.api.actions.SecuredErrorHandler
    for parameter 0 at com.mohiva.play.silhouette.api.actions.DefaultSecuredRequestHandler.<init>(SecuredAction.scala:159)
  at com.mohiva.play.silhouette.api.actions.SecuredActionModule.bindings(SecuredAction.scala:300):
Binding(interface com.mohiva.play.silhouette.api.actions.SecuredRequestHandler to ConstructionTarget(class com.mohiva.play.silhouette.api.actions.DefaultSecuredRequestHandler)) (via modules: com.google.inject.util.Modules$OverrideModule -> play.api.inject.guice.GuiceableModuleConversions$$anon$1)

1 error]
	at play.core.server.DevServerStart$$anonfun$mainDev$1$$anon$1$$anonfun$get$1$$anonfun$apply$1$$anonfun$1.apply(DevServerStart.scala:180)

Indeed i am not use the guice DI system and try instead to instanciate my silhouette instance “by hands” doing this :

lazy val silhouette: Silhouette[StatelessSessionEnv] = new SilhouetteProvider[StatelessSessionEnv](
   env,
   new DefaultSecuredAction(new DefaultSecuredRequestHandler(new DefaultSecuredErrorHandler(messagesApi))),
   new DefaultUnsecuredAction(new DefaultUnsecuredRequestHandler(new DefaultUnsecuredErrorHandler(messagesApi))),
   new DefaultUserAwareAction(new DefaultUserAwareRequestHandler())
)

Have you an idea what is wrong ?
Thx.