[Please disregard. After I went home for the day and then tried again, it worked.]
I’m trying to get the play-silhouette-seed to work locally. I’ve made the two changes discussed in the tutorial (mocking the mailer (which was already done) and defaulting the User to activated).
However, when I run the app and try to either signin or signup I get the message
[warn] p.filters.CSRF - [CSRF] Check failed because no token found in headers for /signIn in the console and an Unauthorized page in the browser.
When I look at the network traffic in Chrome’s dev tools it claims that the form data included a csrfToken and shows a reasonable-looking value.